Before You Start
- Each member must have a completed application on file and submit payment for the month, before beginning their workout. Applications are found under the Membership App section
- After you've completed your application, you must also schedule your workout (Instructions found under Book Workouts)
- Every member starts off as a non-competitive boxer, even if you've trained before.
- This allows Coach Kevin to evaluate you on your current skillset or to train you to establish a one. Prior boxing knowledge is not necessary.
- You will be trained by either Coach Kevin, Coach Elijah, Coach Pete, or a Battle Boxing trained amateur fighter.
- You will start off, in the gym, by establishing your basic warm-up routine. That routine you will begin before our coach trains you for the day.
- After your warm-up, the Coach will instruct you on the rest of your training.
- No one is forced to do the training they are not comfortable with.
- We train at the member's ability to adapt to the training and give you time to work on your skills.
What to Bring
- Bottle of water
- Workout clothes
- Every boxer must have the right equipment to train properly
- We ask you to order your equipment through us so you're getting the right stuff
- Every member must have the following:
- Gloves (Starting at $50 for youth gloves, $80 for ages 13 & over)
- Protective girdle (males)
- Boxing Shoes (starting at $100)
- Equipment can be purchased on-site and we sell 100% leather gloves, that you cannot find anywhere. You can also purchase customized boxing items as well.