Our facility is an open floor-plan with over 1600sq ft. Great for boxing theme parties, videos, photoshoots, and much more. We will be happy to accommodate you as much as possible and will be happy to work with you. Our venue holds 100 people comfortably and with our bay doors open, larger crowds are welcomed.
Please fill out the Venue Rental Request Form and Kashima Brown will contact you for more information and deposit information.
For hourly rental-
We allow cameras and lights inside and outside the entire gym's ring and full access to our equipment. A changing area is provided and full use of our office area is also available. Photoshoots can be done after hours or during business hours. We will also accommodate areas of the gym for your personal use, during business hours.
For 2 hour rental times-
Our venue is available for after-hour events. We provide the space and you bring everything else. We will ensure you have access to set up and clean up.
We do not provide setting up or tearing down of your event but will give whomever access to our facility, before your event time. We will allow 1 hour to set up and 1 hour to clean up. A walk-through of our facility is required for both.
You will be held responsible for any damaged or broken equipment.
Our venue comfortably holds 100 people. Our bay doors can be opened for maximum capacity overflow.
Once your form is submitted and you speak with our Business Operations Director, a contract will be sent, along with the deposit for your event. You can also visit the facility and complete your information in the office.
Photos & Videos- $80/hour and each hour after
Fashion, sports, birthday photos.
Music, school, documentaries, interviews, and other videos
Parties & Social Gatherings- $150 for first 2 hours and then $80/hour
Birthdays, fraternity, sorority, graduation, and sermon series.
Battle Boxing Gym Venue Rental Policies
- **For venue rentals, you must book 2 weeks prior to the time of your event.
- A minimum of 1 hour must be booked for your event.
- A deposit is required to confirm the booking of your event and that amount will be determined once you speak with Kashima Brown about your event.
- Any time over the first hour will be charged per hour and required before going into the next hour.
- At any time during your rental, if the equipment belonging to Battle Boxing Gym, is damaged, you will be responsible for the repair or replacement of our equipment.
- If at any time during your rental, our boxing ring is damaged, ripped, or in unusable condition, the rental person will be responsible for its repair and or replacement.
- If you are more than 30 min late, your slot will be canceled and must be rebooked for another day.