Mandatory temperature checks before every workout
USC Boxing Club
BOXING CLUB STARTS JANUARY 18
Club fees are $145 and paid in one payment
BOXING TRAINING FOR USC COLLEGE STUDENTSN
- Due to COVID-19 and students traveling, we are asking all college students to self-quarantine 14 days before joining the club
- For actively enrolled college students
- Memberships are paid to Battle Boxing Gym
- We accept cash, all major cards, debit, Venmo, PayPal
- It covers one semester
- Students can join the club at any time but the entire club fee must be paid prior to working out
- Boxing gear is not included but is available for purchase on-site
- Battle Boxing Gym is not responsible for transportation to and from the gym
- INFORMATION MAY CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COLLEGE FOR CLUB INFORMATION
USC Boxing Club Information
Boxing Club President-
Boxing club Vice President-
USC Boxing Club Returning Member
- You must present a recent COVID test result before starting
- Please complete the application below
- If you are feeling sick with COVID-19/ cold or flu symptoms, please do not come.
- Your workouts must be booked prior to coming.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must wait a period of 14 days and a negative test result, upon return to the gym.
If you have taken the COVID-19 test and are waiting for the results, you must have the negative results in hand, before coming to the gym.
Do not be careless with working out, while waiting to find out your results.
Do not be careless in working out, to try and sweat out the virus.
Do not be careless in not wearing a mask in public and then coming in here and working out.
Everybody has a family that they are concerned about and we expect all of our members and visitors to follow suit.