- Must have prior boxing experience, to include amateur boxing experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age & no older than 25
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to sign with us and a management team
- Must schedule an interview with our head coach, Kevin Brown, who will go over all other expectations
Elijah Seawright (pictured below), is our pro boxer. He currently holds a record of 2 KO's & 0 losses. Elijah has solely been trained by his dad/Coach Kevin Brown, since he was 11 years old.
Battle Boxing Gym was opened to help our young people to gain their confidence and to find "their voice." Elijah is a product of this vision.
We surround our guys with the best team, to produce the best results.
Elijah and dad/coach Kevin, after his TKO in Rock Hill, SC.
Marshall Kaughman, owner of King's Promotions, is a highly sought after promoter from Reading, PA that Elijah is contracted under.
Pro Boxing Mangers, located out of Las Vegas, that Elijah is contracted under.
USBU is a title belt organization that Battle Boxing Gym co-owns with Jeremey Watts
Elijah's team, getting him ready for his debut fight. Paul Di'Turo his strength and conditioning coach, has trained several pro athletes.
Hard work, determination, diligence, commitment, and faith!
Elijah dominating Roderick Gilke
Elijah w/ pro fighter from King's Promotion
An emotional victory
Click to watch video of Elijah's KO win, in Columbia, SC