COVID-19 SAFE PRACTICES
We are closely monitoring the increase of cases in SC and our schedule may change as a result of these cases. Please be sure to check back periodically for any updates.
At Battle Boxing Gym, we value your safety and the safety of your family and we have put several policies in place to ensure that happens.
- A negative COVID-19 test or Antibody test needs to be shown to sign up
- Masks must be worn when visiting the gym and making payments in the office.
- Our facility is cleaned daily for your protection. Each stationary area is cleaned behind each member and our bathrooms are cleaned every hour.
- Our facility is thoroughly cleaned, fogged, and sanitized by a professional cleaning service every 2 weeks.
- We keep our bay doors open for airflow.
- We have a contactless, automatic thermometer set up for memberships checking in.
- Each person must schedule their workouts on our calendar. This allows us to monitor the number of people coming in at one time and to readjust schedules if needed.
- Once a person is done using a piece of equipment, it must be cleaned off, before someone else uses it.
- If a member has informed us of being in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they must sit out for 3 weeks, before returning and a negative COVID-19 test presented.
- We ask that only the person working out, come to the gym. This lessens the amount of traffic in the gym at one time.
- Masks are mandatory to wear inside the office but an option to workout in.
- Sanitation stations are set up on both sides of the gym for easy access to our members.