Family means everything to Kevin and Kashima and providing that same atmosphere at our gym is most important. We welcome anyone from any walk of life and you can be assured, you will feel welcomed. Many people have shared with them that they feel like they belong to something greater than boxing when they become members of the gym.
Currently, Battle Boxing Gym holds the winning record for multiple boxers having titles at the gym. We are the dominant gym in South Carolina because we believe, listen, and trust our coach, and we work as a team. Everyone is welcomed at Battle Boxing Gym and they hope you'll become a part of the winning team, whether a competitive boxer or fitness member, soon.
We offer sparring to all of our members on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm. Optional for fitness but mandatory for all registered fighters. No fitness training, other than sparring, is set for those times.
Mon 10am - 8pm
Tues 10am - 8pm (After 5pm, no fitness personal training)
Wed 10am - 6pm
Thurs 10am - 8pm (After 5pm, no fitness personal training)
Fri 10am - 8pm
AUGUST 13 & 14
NOVEMBER 25-29......THANKSGIVING BREAK
DECEMBER 23-JANUARY 3......CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR's BREAK
SPARRING IS OFFERED TO EVERY MEMBER. DUE TO THE INCREASE OF COVID-19 CASES IN OUR AREA, WE ARE NOT OFFERING SPARRING TO NON-MEMBERS OR OTHER GYMS AT THIS TIME.
- TRAINING STARTS AT AGE 7
- ALL PHYSICAL SKILL LEVELS AND ABILITIES WELCOMED
- SPARRING IS AVAILABLE
- WEIGHT TRAINING
- HIGH CARDIO WORKOUTS
Amateur Boxing Training- ALL WEIGHT DIVISIONS
- COMPETITIVE BOXING, AGES 13-30
- 3-4 DAYS WEEKLY MANDATORY TRAINING
- WE TRAIN IN ALL WEIGHT CLASSES
- PARTICIPATION IN USA SANCTIONED BOXING EVENTS
- WEIGHT TRAINING
- MUST BE AGE 13 TO ENTER EVENTS THROUGH BBG
Professional Boxing (18 years & up)
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER WITH TH SC ATHLETIC COMMISSION
- MUST HAVE GREAT WORK ETHIC AND TEACHABLE
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL
- MUST NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE CRIMINAL RECORD
- DAILY SPARRING
- WEIGHT TRAINING
Special Events Venue
Photo Shoot & Vidoe Venue
(Please call for information and pricing)
1st Time to our gym?
New to BBG?
Book-a-Visit, look around and talk with us.
Let us hear your goals and form a plan on how you will reach it.
**PLEASE WEAR A MASK**
NON-MEMBER FITNESS WAIVER
- Must complete this form before workout
- Cost is a one-time payment of $15 (paid online or in-office with cash/card) and allows you to have one workout without signing a monthly membership
NON-MEMBER FITNESS WORKOUT SCHEDULER
Please schedule your workout session after filling out the waiver. Please select the button below and choose Non-Member Workout Session.....
- Just wear comfortable workout gear and bring a water bottle with you. If you have boxing gloves GREAT, if not, we have some you can purchase
First-time membership must be paid online through the link below. After your first monthly payment, cash and card will be accepted inside the office. Once payment is made, be sure to book a session for your workouts.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PRICES
Adult Membership (18 years & older) $80
Military and Veterans $70
Students (7 years - college 18-23) $60
Parents (Sign up with your youth) $45
15-Pack Workout Session $40
(15 workouts within 1 month)
**Group Rates for Fire Dept and Law Enforcement**
Please sign up online & submit your payment through the link below
Each workout must be scheduled through this link below
MAKE A DEBIT/CREDIT PAYMENT FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
Forms of Payment (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
- CASH- In-office red dropbox or click the green link above
- Money Order & Cashier's Check- In-office red dropbox
- Debit/Credit- Green button above, monthly emailed invoice, in-office- PLEASE WEAR A MASK
UNIVERSITY/ COLLEGE CLUBS (PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CAMPUS COORDINATOR FOR CLUB INFORMATION)
- For actively enrolled college students
- Memberships are paid to Battle Boxing Gym online or onsite
- Covers 1 whole semester
- Membership starts at the beginning of each semester but students can join at any time and will be charged the club fee.
- Club size will need to remain at 10 active members or more
- Boxing gear and equipment not included but sold onsite
- Battle Boxing Gym is not responsible for drop off or pick up of any student.
- INFORMATION MAY CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COLLEGE FOR CLUB INFORMATION
All prices and descriptions are within the pictures displayed.
Tank Tops $20 Key Chains $3
Hats $25 Mouthpiece $5 & up
T-Shirts $25 Handwraps $7 & up
Hoodies $40 Protective Amateur Girdle $40 & up
Track Suits $75 Amateur & Pro Leather Gloves $40 & up Pro Boxing Shoes $80 & up
A 5 Star ***** Rating on Google
"The best boxing gym in Columbia. This is a great gym to train, whether for conditioning or to move into competition. Kevin, Kashima, Elijah, and their staff know you personally as a member, and value your participation. With summer approaching, their children's camp is a great opportunity for kids to learn boxing, gain confidence, and be able to protect themselves. You will love these people!"
- Brandon Rader-
"Man!! I love this place!! The people are great!! The owners show such personal love!! If u don't have a passion for boxing but you value your own safety this is the best place to get in some training on how to better protect yourself. I took my kid out of karate just to develop his boxing skills my kid my boyfriend and I all are enrolled."
- Katurah Perry
"If you are looking to get in the best shape of your life, this gym has what you are looking for. If you are looking to learn how to or gain confidence in your ability to defend yourself, this gym has what you are looking for. If you are looking to become a champion, this gym has what you are looking for. The environment that the staff and members of BBG creates is one of acceptance, where you will find encouragement towards whatever your goals may be. If you bring a good attitude and strong work ethic, BBG can turn you into the best version of you that you want to be."
- Cameron Myers
"At the initial point of my son joining, it has been wonderful.My son Terrell Davis has a life disability ataxia which has an impact on balance and motor skills. I did a lot of research trying to find a gym that would take him because of his desire and love for boxing. When I first spoke with Kevin Brown and explained my situation he was totally welcoming and ready to nurture my son despite his condition. I was totally elated and overjoyed to finally introduce my son to his desire and that is boxing
- Tyrone Davis
"My son just joined and the one on one instruction and personalization to were he is in this process is amazing!"
- Tasha Kimbrough
We would love to hear from you.
Leave a message below!!
111 Northway Rd. Ste C. Columbia, SC 29201
LOCATED NEAR DOWNTOWN & THE STATE FAIRGROUNDS